La Centrál de Cèbia (EN)
The building served as a power plant for the production of electricity for the Bellinzona-Mesocco railway line. The production of hydroelectric energy in Mesocco began in 1907 with the commissioning of the Cebbia plant which exploited the water of the Moesa, captured at the Pian San Giacomo intake and fed into a penstock. The Cebbia plant was built as part of the construction of the Bellinzona-Mesocco railway. The building has been repurposed as a warehouse for the municipal forestry team.