Capèla de San Giuán (EN)
Chapel dedicated to San Giovanni Nepumoceno and located at the gates of the hamlet of Cèbbia. The chapel was destroyed by the flood of August 8, 1978: the following morning, only the bell tower remained. The rest of the church was then rebuilt. The same event happened earlier with the flood of August 27, 1934.