Ala Stazzión (EN)
Station and workshop of the Bellinzona – Mesocco railway section from 1907 to 1978. In July 1903 the Bellinzona – Mesocco railway company was established. On 27 July 1907 the entire Bellinzona – Mesocco section was inaugurated. In 1942, the line, like the other narrow-gauge railways in Graubünden that were still independent at the time, was absorbed by the Rhaetian Railway. The closure to regular passenger traffic took place in 1972.