Trivulzio-Rorè

The building, first documented in the 14th Century, originally the property of the von Sax family, passed over to Trivulzio in 1480. Very little remains today of the fortified water castle with once splendid gardens, situated on the right bank of the Moesa River. The ruins of the buildings and the fortified complex were quite visible around 1900, though. The parcel was first used as agricultural land, being built up later on; of the main building and surroundings there remains today but a portion of the entrance tower.

ETRM,-Volume-Moesano-fortif